Saturday, December 12, 2015

Christmas is approaching...

Can you all believe it's nearly Christmas!  WOW This year has been....busy!  LOL lots of changes for me and my family, my business, but I am looking forward to another year of growing stronger, becoming a better artist and lots of digi and rubber fun for all!

Today I am still feeling the Christmas spirit!  I have these beautiful 
Christmas Fairies to help put the finishing touches to your Christmas cards, projects, and decore!


Aren't those cute!!?  Lots of fun to be made up with these cuties!!
Grab your set here: Christmas Fairies

These images were meant to be released in November and they are Fan Page Challenge images!  So if you have the subscription for 2015, the November Package, or the Fan Page package, please expect these in your in box within 24 hours of release, so by tomorrow Nov. 13th at 8:00 PM PST. For those that have the any 50 NEW images in 2015 you may choose these as part of your package.

Also, I have a 50% off storewide sale going on!!  Just use this code:
50offDec
on any purchase of $25 or more and it will take HALF off...and the best part...it's STOREWIDE!!
Sale good through Thursday December 17th at 10:00 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment