Sunday, September 13, 2015

Do you VooDOO?

Release the spirits!

Halloween is quickly approaching and I have loads of fun coming up!
Today I have a NEW EXCLUSIVE set!  This set will only be available during the Halloween season his year!  They will be GONE after October 31st and only available in rubber in the future. 

From one of my favorite SBS artist Rachel Sharp!!
I had to have a Voodoo set by her as I just love her art work!  One day I may be as good as she is!  She takes my concepts and turns them into more than I had hoped for!  She has such an imagination and I just love seeing what she comes up with by my simple concepts I give her. These are one of my FAVORITES!!  But then, I will say that about the next set she does for me HAHAHAHAHA!!


I managed to color one!  HA!  That's more than I have a chance to do now a days! BUT she's going onto a card for an upcoming event...it's gonna be FUN!  Watch for it Oct. 2nd-4th!  Mark you Calendars for a fun Monster Mash weekend!

Grab yours here: Voodoo Teen Digis

These are exclusive images, available only during the 100 days of Halloween or until sold out!  Grab them before they disappear!  POOF!

Our guests designers have come up with some AWESOME projects to help inspire the Spirits to come out and play with us!  


Thank you for stopping by today, see you soon with a new release and don't forget to leave comments on ALL the blogs, a random winner will be chosen to win their favorite Voodoo teen!  Just make sure you include in your comment which one is your favorite and why!  A winner will be chosen and announced on Sept. 25th along with the NEW release!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing images. Love all of these but my favorite voodoo teen is Happy Haunts as she would be fun to color :)

    ReplyDelete